OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS
Submission deadline Wednesday, June 26, 2019NOTE: Self-nomination and nomination of a third party are permitted.
How To Apply
1) Download the award nomination form of your choice, and carefully read over the descriptions and criteria.2) Be sure to answer each criterion to the best of your ability. Every answer must be labelled with the appropriate question number or letter. Submissions will be accepted in sentence, paragraph or point form. Written submissions must not exceed five (5) pages. NOTE: supporting materials such as reference letters, economic impact information, photos, etc. do not count towards the five (5) page maximum.3) For award submission tips, please refer to this document: Application Tips – Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence. 4) To submit your nomination, you have the option to submit electronically or by mail. 5a) If you’re submitting your nomination electronically:
- Email to Haddas Lederman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: <Title of Award> Submission
5b) If you’re submitting your nomination by mail:
- Print five (5) copies of your nomination and five (5) copies of your nomination checklist (signed and attached to each copy as a cover page).
- Mail your submission to: Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO) c/o Haddas Lederman, 439 University Avenue, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON M5G 1Y8.
6) Nominations must be received no later than Wednesday, June 26, 2019. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt, or if you have any questions, please contact Haddas Lederman at email@example.com or 647-691-4170.